Friday, March 21, 2008

Late Night, with Migraines and Coca-cola




Bear Valentine...

Threatening aminals...

Now just imagine it without the road...

Anyone wanna go to St. Louis?

Something good...

Visualizations are now awesome...

TOMMY... CLICK.

I'm going to listen to this when if i sleep tonight...

This picture makes me feel good... Dunno why..

Another recipe i wanna try... I love pumpkin...

Lose your periodic table?

When the measuring contest goes too far.. cool pictures though

Proof that Australia is awesome...

Vegetarian E-book... don't click it if you're not interested...

Good for artists...

MORE pig + dachshund pictures =)

I want to live in Kirkland.

Equine Physics.

Solution to rubix cube..

Look into my eyes...

Greek gods flow chart..

Mandles...

Josh, now you know what they sell at starbucks...

Bwahahahahaha... Petri dishes..

Acu-Yoga? Neat? Crazy?

Nice, short, wanna-pull-your-hair-out IT question.

More kitty flash...

Cadbury Suicides...

No comments: