Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer gone... need puppy


Puppy acquired.


Latin books and general stuff for Katie. [Greek too] free and online =o

Oooooh.....

I'm holding on to this recipe until the garden is done exploding

just need to have this tidbit of info... dunno why.

Yikes...

to do list
...

Omg minature baby fuzzball donkey *hyperventilates* Must... Have... *high pitch female noises*...!!!

Art... useful for interesting backgrounds...

Aaaaand then I've been sucked in by this site.

[11:31pm, i have more to add!]

I am making THIS... sometime

Just in case you never had siblings...

Tabby this is what i tried to send you

=D

/want.

the childbearing age flowchart.. (it's not a flowchart, but it should be..)

For Alie

There should be more money in that hat!

Good time to call it a night...

Good Quote I stumbled:
I waited for him to hit me, instead he replied, "She'll probably cheat on you too."

No comments: